Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Working as a group
Our group's progress towards our writing project is right on track. Last week we narrowed our topic down to the Prius hybrid. We decided to focus on the newest model of the 2012 Prius and decided to focus on the national view and emotions towards the car, statistics, demographics, environment, economy, and compare/contrast to other vehicles, including other hybrids. We are all working well together. We are engaged in the research thus far and are all involved in discussions about the project. I'm sure as this next week approaches we will be doing a lot more work, collectively and independently. Jessica has been a big help by setting up this blog and making sure our research topics have been accounted for. I am a non-confrontational dude so I enjoy having someone take initiative. Ryan has also helped out a lot by setting up our google document where we share our research and findings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment